Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE
These general terms and conditions regulate the use of the internet site “www.twelve40.com” that TWELVE40 LIMITED (henceforth, "TWELVE40") freely makes available to internet users.
TWELVE40 LIMITED has its registered address at 22 Hill Street, St Helier, JE2 4UA (Jersey).
TWELVE40 LIMITED is duly registered in the JFSC Companies Registry of Jersey, Company Number is 115403.
The use of the website attributes the status of user and fully and unreservedly expresses the status of User for all of the General Terms and Conditions.
TWELVE40 LIMITED reserves the right to update, review and modify these regulations and conditions at any time and in the manner that it deems appropriate.
If you wish to contact us, you can do so via email at email@example.com.
Through the website, TWELVE40, within the context of this website provides Users with access to different information relating to its products, activities and services, without it being possible to make purchases or contract any of the products or services online from the website itself.
Access and usage conditions of the website
The use of the website is free for Users and does not require prior subscription or User registration.
Our site may only be used for lawful purposes.
You are prohibited from using our site;
- In any way that contravenes or breaches any local, national or international law or regulation.
- For any purpose that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent effect.
- In any way that may potentially harm minors or children (as defined in GDPR) or disadvantaged persons in any way whatsoever.
- For any solicitation (spam) purposes in any way.
- To knowingly use harmful or malware programs including (but not limited to): viruses, trojans, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, time-bombs, or any other harmful programs or similar that adversely affect the operation of any computer or device software or hardware.
In addition, you agree:
- Not to breach our property content terms, as defined in our Website Terms & Conditions.
- Not to breach our security terms, as defined in our Website Terms & Conditions.
To ensure that our website remains available to legitimate users, we reserve the right to monitor traffic and to identify any unauthorised activities, including attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to our website.
Anyone using this site consents to security monitoring.
Any unauthorised attempts to;
- modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on our website or systems, or
- to circumvent or otherwise avoid or defeat our security measures, or
- to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, or
- to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or
- to mount denial-of-service attacks, or
- to forge TCP/IP headers, or
- to breach security or authentication measures, or
- to utilise our website or systems for other than the intended purposes,
are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- All possible criminal activity shall be reported, together with any evidence that we may have gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
Property of the content
TWELVE40 holds all of the intellectual property rights for the website content. The User must refrain from using any kind of materials or content accessible through the website for means other than the purpose of the website.
All of the content on the website www.twelve40.com, which includes texts, images, graphics, gifs, icons, as well as the design, structure, software and programming of it is the exclusive property of TWELVE40.
None of these elements can be reproduced, modified, transmitted, distributed, marketed or used in any other way with a commercial or public purpose, via any means, electronic, mechanic, or any other system of information reproduction.
Functioning of the website
TWELVE40 does not guarantee the availability and continuity of web functioning.
TWELVE40 intends to keep the website functioning indefinitely. However, TWELVE40 can terminate or suspend the availability or functioning of the website and/or any of its Services at any time.
Likewise, TWELVE40 does not guarantee the usefulness or the updating of the information regarding the status of service provision.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Jersey law.
Free services disclaimer
TWELVE40 may provide various services free of charge from time to time via its website, including newsletters, reports and other publications.
No contract with TWELVE40 is expressed or implied for any free service. Therefore a user cannot become a client by using any free service.
- We are not liable in any way for use of free services or for any user liabilities resulting from the use of our free services.
Limitation of liability
Although our data is updated periodically, it is not possible to guarantee the total absence of errors, omissions, or inaccuracies. Therefore, TWELVE40 cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible by the lack of veracity or honesty of information relating to the products and services advertised on the website. Nor can it be held responsible for any damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of information, products or services on the website.
The regulations and conditions of use mentioned above are governed by current legislation. Any disputes resulting from the interpretation or application of them should be settled before the courts of Jersey Channel Islands, that the registered office of TWELVE40 depends on.
Access to the website as well as possible use of the information contained on it is the exclusive responsibility of the person that does so.